-------START SIM---------START SIM---------


Capt_Xendra ACTION: is lisning on...

Ens_Xanatos: ACTION: hands Captain medical PADD

Capt_Xendra wil listen on too, and look at PADD

Ens_Xanatos: "This is what we have found..."

Capt_Xendra: this is interesting stuff Ensign

Ens_Xanatos: "Some of Lyra's implants are still active..."

Capt_Xendra: How long before she can return to duty?

EMH-ACTION: runs tricorder on Lyra

Ens_Xanatos: "That is hard to say, the implants my affect her abtlity to perform her duties..."

Capt_Xendra: Will these active implant be a problem?

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; walks over to the bio-bed and looks down at the still form of Lyra

EMH-ACTION: hands tricoder readings to Xanatos

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: takes tricorder

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: frowns

Capt_Xendra: What is it Ensign?

EMH " It seems Captain that the implants are intergrating themselve into her cerebrum tissue at this time"

Ens_Xanatos: "These implants have to be removed, but it is a very delicate procedure..."

EMH " That will be a problem ensign"

Capt_Xendra: How?

Ens_Xanatos: "That is hard to say, we are not familiar with Borg technology..."

Ens_Xanatos: "It will take time..."

EMH " If these implants are indeed functioning as our reading suggest, taking them out could damage her motor skills along with upper brain activity"

Capt_Xendra: So is it absolutly necessary to do so?

EMH " At this time i suggest caution Captain"

Capt_Xendra: I agree, we do not want to harm her

EMH-ACTION: takes more readings of Lyra

EMH-ACTION: looks at the Commander

Capt_Xendra: So you are saying we will have to wait and see basicly?

NPC EMH " Commander where did you get that bruise commander?"

Cmdr_Sloane: "Excuse me?"

Ens_Xanatos: "Captain, I beleve it is possibe for her to function, but she may have more of these outbursts..."

NPC EMH " your bruise on your forehead Commander"

Cmdr_Sloane: "It's nothing ....."

Capt_Xendra: can you do anything about the outbursts?

NPC EMH-ACTION: returns to take readings on Lyra

Ens_Xanatos: "We can only wait and see, the implants are what trigger them..."

NPC LT_Lyra-ACTION: suddenly bolts up from the bed...

Ens_Xanatos: "And we do not know when they will be activated..."

Capt_Xendra: Speaking of the outbursts, have any of them started to make sense?

Cmdr_Sloane: Dr.!!!!!!!!

Ens_Xanatos: ACTION: grabs Hypo and sedates Lyra


Capt_Xendra ACTION: watches lyra...

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: restrains Lyra and sedates again

NPC Lt_Lyra: " I CAN SEE THEM......!!!"

Capt_Xendra: Wait!!!

Cmdr_Sloane: "Who Lyra ..... who is alive?"

Capt_Xendra: See who Lyra??

NPC LT_Lyra-ACTION: ;ays back down on the bio bed

Cmdr_Sloane: "Damn ....."

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: scans Lyra

NPC Lt_Lyra " I see him........"

Capt_Xendra: I wish I knew who she was speaking of, it maybe Kyte

Ens_Xanatos: "This is not good... the implants activity has increased..."

NPC LT_Lyra-ACTION: drifts into sleep

Cmdr_Sloane: "No .... she keeps saying him ....".

Ens_Xanatos: "These outbursts are basically the same every time..."

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; turns to face Xanatos

NPC EMH:" Ensign, we must compile the present data and formalate a procedure to remve the implants"

Ens_Xanatos: "Agreed, EMH..."

Cmdr_Sloane: "What can we do Xan?"

Capt_Xendra: Captain Richards maybe?

NPC EMH-ACTION: walks into office and seats down at desk, begins work at lap top

Cmdr_Sloane: "You think?"

Ens_Xanatos: "Well, we can try to have her remember anything at all about Borg technology... it's a start..."

Capt_Xendra: Well who else could it be, it makes sense really...

Ens_Xanatos: "We are fairly new to any medical procedure concerning the Borg..."

NPC LT_Lyra-ACTION: as she drifts into sleep she mutters the word.." Merick " softley

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; turns back to look at Lyra

Capt_Xendra: Merrick, did she just say Merrick?

Cmdr_Sloane: "My God ..... she said Merrick ...."

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: scans Lyra again

Ens_Xanatos: "It's best we get her back to Sick Bay..."


Lt_Duffy: " Ensign, how is the ship holding up?"

Lt_Duffy ACTION: Settles into chair....now this feels right

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: all systems normal sir

NPC TAC: " All decks are secured sir"

Lt_Duffy: " Good......we dont have many crewmen aboard...the less problems the better"

NPC TAC-" Sir, we are being hailed from the planets surface"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: boy the admrial sure has it in for the captain huh duff

Lt_Duffy: " Ok....I want you guys to maintain sensor lock on the surrounding areas and do a long range sensor sweep"

Lt_Duffy: " On screen ensign"

NPC TAC-" Aye sir"

Lt_Duffy: " Yeah Luke,,,he does"

Adm_Cartwright: !! Greetings Lt. how is the ship?>

Lt_Duffy: " Hello Admiral......she is fine sir"

Lt_Duffy: " A little undermanned sir...that is all"

Adm_Cartwright: !! Well, i need you to take the Raven out to the Neutral Zone for a sensor sweep of a sector. We believe the Roms might be preparing for an attack>

Lt_Duffy: " You think that is wise Admiral......I am undermanned here...."

Adm_Cartwright: !! You will be escorted by two Akira Class ships should you get into trouble>

Lt_Duffy: " .....Any orders if we find the romulans sir"

Adm_Cartwright: !! Maintain yellow alert, do nort fire until fired upon>

Adm_Cartwright: !! Cartwrtight out>

Lt_Duffy: " Yes Sir....what are the coordinates of the Akira vessels sir?"

NPC TAC-" Oh great and i was looking fowrad to reading my book"

Lt_Duffy: " Damn fool cut me off......lay in a course for the neutral zone Mister Wildman"


ENSIGN_WILDSTAR plots course

NPC TAC " Sir i have two Akira ships coming towards us in escort formation"

Lt_Duffy: " Engage"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: course laud in...tranwarp ready sir


Lt_Duffy: Only Warp Luke...the akiras dont have trans warp


Lt_Duffy: " Ensign,,,,send the Akira's our plot coordinates and have them rendezvous with us there"

NPC TAC-" Should i bring weapons on line sir?"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: warp speed ready

Lt_Duffy: Yes Ensign

Lt_Duffy: Also engage our cloak

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR send corse to other ships

Lt_Duffy: " Do the Akiras have our coordinates?"


NPC TAC " aye sir engaging cloak and energizing defense field

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: akiras in frmation sir

Lt_Duffy: Wildstar...send a subspace frequency informing the captain of our departure


Lt_Duffy: " Engage"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR sends subspace message



ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: eta to nutreal zone 20 minutes sir

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: sir approaching neatural zone

Lt_Duffy ACTION: Studies sensor readings with a curious look

NPC TAC" Sir, no sign of any Rom Ships"

Lt_Duffy: " There is no sign of the Romulans here...what the Hell is Cartwright pulling here?"

Lt_Duffy: " Ensign...is our cloak engaged?"

NPC TAC-" Aye sir Coak at 100%"

Lt_Duffy: " Raise shields.....go to red alert...I have a bad feeling"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: sir shall i let the akira's go in front of us?

ACTION: Just as the TAC Officer raises the shields al power is distrupted.....

Lt_Duffy: " Yes Luke...tell them to scan for any signs of a cloaked vessel"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: helm offline

NPC TAC" Jesus Sir, main power is off-line!!"

Lt_Duffy: " What the hell is going on ENsign?!!"

ACTION: The Raven shakes as it is hit

Lt_Duffy: Main Power .....You have to be kidding me!!!

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: engaging backup systems

Lt_Duffy: !! Duffy to engineering> What the hell is goin on down there??!!!"

Lt_Duffy: " What Hit us?

NPC TAC" oh my god......"


NPC TAC " Sir all weapons offline!"

Lt_Duffy: " Ensign??"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: duff only some backup systems are working...life support and thrusters oly

Lt_Duffy: What hit us?

ACTION: again the Raven is struck......cxonduits explode

Lt_Duffy is shaken from chair

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: ayttempting to manuaver

NPC TAC " Jesus, the Akira's are firig on us!!"

Lt_Duffy gets up and shoves ensign from Tac console

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR tries to manuaver with thrsters

Lt_Duffy redirects power from lifesupport to weapons

Lt_Duffy: " That damn Cartwright.....When I get my hands on him....he is DEAD!!!"

ACTION: An Akira Ship closes in.....firing Quantum torp's

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR turns raven towards ships


ACTION: The Science station explodes, sending the TAC officer into the wall

Lt_Duffy: " Luke ...manuever between them if ya can....try and make them fire on one another"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: yes sir thrusters forwardat max

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR fires forward thrusters

ACTION: An Akira fires its phasers, like a cutting torch it scorchs the Raven from start to end

Lt_Duffy: " Luke.....try and manuever under a vessel and match its trajectory......we will hide in their shields"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR is thrown fromchair

Lt_Duffy: " Luke!!...Ya OK??"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR gets back up,,,aye sir

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR manuavers under one of the ships

ACTION: Suddenly A Romulan Warbird decloaks, and immeditly fires on the two Akira ships

Lt_Duffy: " What the HELL!!"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: the akira's took direct hits

ACTION: One Akira explodes, while the other limps away

Lt_Duffy: " We are soooo f*&^%ed right now"

Lt_Duffy checks TAC station.....we barely have any power"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: sir we cant escape with thrusters only

ACTION: The Warbird shadows the Raven

Lt_Duffy: " I know Ensign"

Lt_Duffy: " Hail them Luke"

Lt_Duffy resumes captains chair

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR raven to warbird

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: no responce yet sir

Lt_Duffy: " Keep trying....."

NPC ROMULAN SHIP: !! Starfleet we noticed that you were being fired upon. We intercepeted a message from your Fleet Command>

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR rpeats hai's

Lt_Duffy: " Romulan Vessel...this is Brian Duffy in command of the USS Raven....I owe you a gratitude for your assistance"

Lt_Duffy: " I greatly appreciate your timely intervention"

NPC ROM !! We have heard of you and your battle with the Borg, we are here as a first step on be half of the Star empire as a branch to you>

Lt_Duffy: " That is wonderful news .....I would like to welcome you aboard my vessel...its not in the best shape now mind you"

NPC ROM !! Two days ago we too were attack by the Borg, with help from Federation vessels>

Lt_Duffy: " The Federation welcomes any assistance in this threat of the Borg"


Lt_Duffy: " What!!??"

Lt_Duffy: " Captain...I dont understand that"

NPC ROM !! We want to speak to Admiral Merrick. Why is he taking a stand wth the Borg?>

Lt_Duffy: " Romulan Captain...if you would please meet with me ...be it here or on your vessel....maybe we can straighten this all out"

Lt_Duffy: " Merrick is dead ...he died during the Battle over Jupiter"

Lt_Duffy: " Cartwright is now in command of Fleet"

NPC ROM !! In Time. MY People need us....we are low on supples and man power>

Lt_Duffy ACTION: Mutters I always knew there was something not right about that man

Adm_Cartwright: !! Merrick is dead? Then why did we intercept a message with his voice print ordering remants of Starfleet to attack us?>

Lt_Duffy: " I can offer you some supplies ....but I am also undermanned and my ship has lost main power"

Lt_Duffy: " I can assure you ,,....Merrick is dead.......this must be a ploy by Cartwright to further damage his name"

NPC ROM !! If you allow some of my people aboard your ship, we might try to help each other. I can send over Enginnering teams if you wish>

Lt_Duffy: " When did you receive this mesage Captain?"

Lt_Duffy: " Thank you ...I appreciate your assistance"

NPC ROM: !! We recieved it two days ago>

NPC ROM !! very well, prepare for teams to arrive>

Lt_Duffy: Merrick died over two weeks ago ........I dont know what is goin on ...but if you send us your sensor log of that message maybe I can figure it out

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: and cartwright has access to all of merricks personal logs...voice print can be faked

Lt_Duffy: I know Luke

Lt_Duffy checks on TAC officer...You ok ?


Chief_Putnam ACTION checks out shuttle

Ens_EK ACTION: looks at shuttle

Cmdr_Dar-Teala ACTION: is carrying aboard my suitcases

LtCmdr_Weller ACTION: Is carrying items onto shuttle as well

Ens_EK ACTION: helps Teala carry bags into shuttle

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: well this tme I hope we make it to Risa

LtCmdr_Weller: As do I .. last time was not my favorite

Chief_Putnam: "better check the navagation systems EK,we want to make sure they avoid any spatial anomalies"

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: no but the hunting was funn till the beast

LtCmdr_Weller: Yes it was

Cmdr_Dar-Teala ACTION: is making sure Medical kit is adiquit

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: loDnal dont forget the bat'leh's

LtCmdr_Weller ACTION: Is running diagnostics n shuttle systems

Ens_EK ACTION: checks the navigation systems

LtCmdr_Weller ACTION: Stops diagnostics .. gets Bat'leths ... resumes diagnostics

Cmdr_Dar-Teala ACTION: is checking the small arms

NPC COM SYSTEM " Chief Putnam and Ensign Eknudson, please report to hanger 4"

Chief_Putnam ACTION programs the replicators for klingon food

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: 2 phasers full charge check, 2 phaser riffles check d'tahg check ,

Chief_Putnam: "well we gotta gocommanders...have a happy honymoon"

LtCmdr_Weller: we will; thanks Putnam

Chief_Putnam ACTION leaves shuttle craft

Ens_EK: "Have a nice time on Risa"

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: did u program yuch cheescake chief

NPC ENSIGN " LT.Commander Weller, yur flight plan is cleared."

Cmdr_Dar-Teala ACTION: calls out to chief

LtCmdr_Weller ACTIOn: "Wait ..." [Checks Toolkit; retrieves Iolinear Chip] Here it is my be'nal

Chief_Putnam: yes i did commander teala

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: good

LtCmdr_Weller: "Thank you, Ensign"

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: thank you chief

NPC ENSIGN " Your cleared to launch, sir"

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: well my hsband shall we leave

LtCmdr_Weller ACTION: Completes preflight checks, engages thrusters

Cmdr_Dar-Teala ACTION: takes co-pilots chair

LtCmdr_Weller: me ACTION: Clears planet ... Plots course to Risa, maximum warp ... Engages

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: well here we go


Capt_Xendra: Admiral, do you have any specific questions?

Adm_Cartwright ACTIOn: walks around desk

Adm_Cartwright: " yes, yes i do......"

Adm_Cartwright: " Hows the head Commander?"

Capt_Xendra ACTION: shudders as Cartwright nears her

Cmdr_Sloane: "Just fine Admiral ...... just fine ..."

Adm_Cartwright: " I think we got on the wrong foot here. I want to try to make it up to you both"

Capt_Xendra: Oh really (says suspiciously)

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; glares at Cartwright

Adm_Cartwright: " Yes I really do Captain. I am sorry......"

Adm_Cartwright: Im Sorry for not killing you!!!!"

ACTION: The Door flys open as a Security Team comes in, Phaser Rifles drwan

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; jumps in front of Xendra

Capt_Xendra: You are a evil man Cartwright, why has my ship been sent to the neutral zone without me?

ACTION: The Sec Team surround Xendra and Sloane from Cartwright

Capt_Xendra ACTION: jumps up quickly

Capt_Xendra: What are you doing you idiot?!?!?

Adm_Cartwright: " Lets just say Xendra, that i wont have to have a decommisioning party for the Raven"

Cmdr_Sloane: "What the HELL is going on Cartwright???"

Capt_Xendra: Cartwright, you are low, those are good people on that ship and do not desreve anything that you have against me

Adm_Cartwright: " Take them away........."

ACTION: The Sec TEam starts to shove the two towards the door

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; soves past the security team and jups on Cartwright ...... puching him in the head repeatedly ......

Capt_Xendra: You have not heard the last from me Cartwright, you will pay for this, I SWEAR IT!!!

Adm_Cartwright: " GET HIM OFF OF ME!!!"

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; repeatedly punches Cartwright

NPC SEC-ACTION: grabs Sloane and thrwos him itno the wall where another Sec hits him over the head with his phaser rifle

Capt_Xendra ACTION: looks at the bleeding Cartwright, "and that will not be the worst of it!'

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; shoves away from the security team again and dives on Cartwright

Adm_Cartwright: " Goodbye......B#tch..... and oh....... do please drop by"

Cmdr_Sloane aCTION; grabs his throat .... starts to squeeze it

NPC SEC-ACTION" hits Sloane in the mid section

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; slumps to the floor

NPC SEC GUARDS-ACTON: pick up Slaone by his arms

Capt_Xendra ACTION: shoves past the guards, " I know where the brig is you idiots!!"

Cmdr_Sloane: "Cartwright ..... I swear I'll kill you myself .... no matter where you go .... I'LL FIND YOU !!!!!!!!!!"

Adm_Cartwright ACTION: gets up wippng blood from his mouth

Capt_Xendra ACTION: turns one last time to Cartwright and shakes her head, then laughs... moves out of door

Adm_Cartwright ACTIOn: looks at sloane, as he reaches for a guards rifle

Capt_Xendra: MOVE IT SLOANE!!!!

Cmdr_Sloane: "GO AHEAD YOU COWARD ..... SHOOT ME ......"

Adm_Cartwright ACTION: takes the butt end of the rifle and hits him in the mid section.....

Adm_Cartwright ACTION: hits him in the head

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; doubles over

Adm_Cartwright ACTIOn: then one final blow to the crotch\

Capt_Xendra ACTION: dives at Cartwright

NPC SEC-ACTION: trips Xendra

Cmdr_Sloane: "Is ...... that the ..... best ..... you ...can do.........."

NPC SEC-ACTION: puls Xendra up by her hair

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; spits blood on the Admirals boots

Capt_Xendra ACTION: headbutts the Admiral as she is being pulled up

NPC SEC-ACTION: punches her in the mid section

Cmdr_Sloane: "Merrick..... was right ......when he said ........you were a coward .....

Adm_Cartwright: " GET THEM OUT OF MY SIGHT......NOW!!!"

Capt_Xendra: Resoted to beating women huh Cartwright, (spits in his face)

Cmdr_Sloane: "Remember my words Cartwright ..."



Cmdr_Dar-Teala: loDnal Cartwright was too nice to let us go

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: i do not trust that creature he has no honor

LtCmdr_Weller: Yes he was be'nal, and I have to tell you what I found before we left. I kept quiet about it because i did not want him to have any chance of hearing that I knew

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: what my mate

LtCmdr_Weller: I found a partially severed main power coupling ... it would have failed had we raised the shileds or fired phasers .. I replaced it

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: i do not think we will go to Risa this time either

ACTION: the conversation is broken up as two state of the art Marine Fighters fly by the shuttle craft

LtCmdr_Weller ACTION: Brings the shuttle to Red Alert, all stop, plots course back to Veridian III maximum warp and engages

ACTION: The fighters fire on the Shuttles naceles


ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: approaching veridan

Lt_Duffy: " Luke....all stop"


Lt_Duffy: I dont wanna go back to Veridian 3 just yet"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: if that other ship made it back cartwright knows we are still alive

Lt_Duffy: " Thanks to the romulans...we are at full power"

Lt_Duffy: " Cloak the ship ..then I want you to do a trace on this microsignature"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: we need to contact the captain of someone somehow

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: claking ship

Lt_Duffy enters signature in computer for Wildstar

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR runs scan for signature

Lt_Duffy: This signature will locate sloane...from there ...I can get him aboard"

NPC TAC-ACTION: works on the TAc console

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: claking disengaging

Lt_Duffy: Luke...now i want you to scan for the rest of the crews comm signals.........get a lock

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR scan's for signatures

Lt_Duffy: "engage cloak again ensign"

Lt_Duffy: Now Luke....bring us into orbit around Veridian 3"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: sir i go putna...ens ek and xantos...but can't find thecaptain or commander sloane

Lt_Duffy: " Have you located Sloane"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: faintly sir...like there;s a dampenig field or something maskig them

Lt_Duffy: " Ok...beam all aboard....the Captain is probably with SLoane...so beam all life signs in immediate viscinity aboard"


ENSIGN_WILDSTAR engages transporters

Transcriber's note... A few lines of the script are missing. Apologies to those involved with this scene...

Lt_Duffy: I want you to concentrate the transporter lock on Sloane...cut thru thatdamned interference

Chief_Putnam: !! aye sir>

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: duff i've isolated the signature...it's a starfleet security field

Chief_Putnam ACTION goes to transporter room

Lt_Duffy: Let me know as soon as the Captain and Commander are on board Chief

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: their in thebrig

Lt_Duffy: " I know those....hmmm"

Chief_Putnam: !! aye lt duffy>

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: why are they there?

Lt_Duffy action : Thru tac station....tries to hack security field

Lt_Duffy: " I would imagine Sloane was put under arrest for last nights fiasco....and Cartwright probably took Xen as weel Luke"


Lt_Duffy: " Luke...have you located Zeta and Lyra yet?"

Lt_Duffy: " I want this whole crew aboard"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: i have lyra but not zeta

Lt_Duffy: " Get her aboard....keep scanning for Zeta


ENSIGN_WILDSTAR beams lyra to sickbay

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: wildstar to teal...prepare forlyra's arrival

Cmdr_Dar-Teala: acknodled wildstar

Cmdr_Dar-Teala ACTION: perpared medibed for lyra

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: can't find hm duff his signature is not here

Chief_Putnam: !! transporter room to bridge>

Lt_Duffy: " OK Luke.....we will have to worry about Zeta later"

-------END SIM-------END SIM-------