-------START SIM---------START SIM---------

Transcriber's note... This Transcript was found on Saturday, December 8th, 2001. It was found scrounging through some of my old Angelfire sites. You'd be surprized what I found there! lol This was one of the gems though. I hope you enjoy this blast from the past. Not one of our best sims, but at least it was better than the cursed Klingon wedding sim! lol Enjoy!


Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; is in pilots seat ...

_kyte_ ACTION works consloe

Ens_Ek ACTION: takes a quick glance out of the viewer

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION: looks at Lyra in co-pilots seat

_kyte_: the borg seem to have been here cmdr

Cmdr_Sloane: "Anything on long range sensors Lyra?"

Lt_Lyra looks back......."not yet....."


Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; puts the runabout into a standard orbit

_kyte_ ACTION gets phasers ready

Cmdr_Sloane: "Keep scanning long range Lyra ...let me know if anything shows up ...."

Cmdr_Sloane: "Kyte ..... anything on the surface?"

_kyte_: Ensign, keep an open scan running while we are on the surface

_kyte_: no cmdr just some minor explosions

Lt_Lyra: yes, Cmdr....

Cmdr_Sloane: "OK .... break out the med kit ..... we might need it down there ...."

_kyte_: have located a suitable transporter site

Cmdr_Sloane: "Ensign ... any signs of survivors?"

Ens_Ek: No, not as of yet, sir

Cmdr_Sloane: "Damn ....."

Lt_Lyra: Cmdr, I'm reading faint life signs.........

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION takes a phaser from kyte

Cmdr_Sloane: "LOCATE IT NOW!!!!!!"

_kyte_ ACTION sets auto sensors on lond range scan

Cmdr_Sloane: "Lyra?"

Lt_Lyra: more than one life sign Cmdr......

Cmdr_Sloane: "Where are they?"

_kyte_: i have set the shuttles defences Cmdr to alert us if anything should come with in 2 light years of us

Lt_Lyra: northern hemisphere.......

Lt_Lyra: there are some caves......

Cmdr_Sloane: "Send the co-ordinates to the transporter ....."

Cmdr_Sloane: "We're all going down ....."

Lt_Lyra: cannot determine exact location

Cmdr_Sloane: "Kyte .... set for auto-transport to those coordinates ...."

_kyte_: aye cmdr

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; grabs surival pak and med kit

Ens_Ek: Sir, I read two borg bio signatures, from the northern hemisphere, but they are coming in and out, faint like

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; steps onto transporter pad ...

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; steps onto transporter pad ...

Cmdr_Sloane: "Ek ... grab 2 phaser rifles from the storage locker ..."

_kyte_: NPC all crew transports to landing sight

Ens_Ek ACTION: grabs 2 phasers

Lt_Lyra begins to scan the area.........

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; draws phaser ...

_kyte_ ACTION looks around scans for enemies

Cmdr_Sloane: "Any life signs Lyra?"

Lt_Lyra: yes, Cmdr.........

Lt_Lyra: several.........but still faint

-- CUT SCENE-- the captain and crew arrive near Ograshi 7 .....--

Capt_Xendra: I must say that these people would be good alies

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: approaching ograshi 7 maam

Lt_Duffy ACTION: Enters Bridge and assumes tactical

Capt_Xendra: Bring us out of warp Ensign

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: impulse power...standard orbit

Capt_Xendra: thank you Ensign

Lt_Duffy: " Captain, is it wise for starfleet to just accept any species into its fold...what do we know about the people anyway?"

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: reads sensor logs

Capt_Xendra: Well thats what we are going to find out Lt, we are trying to establish how they might work with us

Ens_Xanatos: "Captain, we are being hailed..."

Capt_Xendra: On screen...

NPC Alien: Stands large and has dark blue skin....a tusk rising form upper lip

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: opens channel

NPC Alien : Greetings Starfleet...I am TORGRUK, Leader of the cmbined tribes of Ograshi

Capt_Xendra: Hello I am Captain Xendra Merrick representing the Untied Federation Of Planets.Thank you for inviting us

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: looks at the screen

TORGRUK: " No hassle captain......are you coming to surface ?? Your ship seems a little small for my kind"

Capt_Xendra: Umm yes I believe so TORGRUK, myself and a few of my officers will be joinig you shortly

TORGRUK: " Good captain....I look foward to seeing you in person"

ACTION: Screens goes black

Capt_Xendra: We are on our way (smiles) we are looking forward to meeting with you as well

Capt_Xendra: What happened?

Ens_Xanatos: "Captain, they ended the transmission..."

Capt_Xendra: umm blunt and to the point as well, I feel I may like them.

Capt_Xendra: Xantos, Wildstar you are with me, Duffy you have the bridge


Ens_Xanatos: "Yes, Captain..."

Capt_Xendra ACTION heads to the turbolift

Lt_Duffy: Yes Ma'am

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR gets up and follows the captain

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: follows the Captain


Cmdr_Sloane: "Lyra .... have you located them yet?"

Lt_Lyra: I believe further north Cmdr

Lt_Lyra: there are many caves.......

Cmdr_Sloane: "How much further?"

ACTION: Explosions rock the ground and deafen your ears from nearby

Lt_Lyra: perhaps 200 meters

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; ducks behind a tree

Cmdr_Sloane: "WHATthe hell was that?"

_kyte_ ACTION ducks raises phaser

_kyte_: ensign? what was that?

SCANS indicate natural fissures in planets surface.....exploding because of radiation from weapons fire

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; looks around ... sees kyte and lyra but not ek ....

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION ; taps combadge

_kyte_ checks scanner

Cmdr_Sloane: "Ensign Ek .... report!!"

_kyte_: natural eruptions cmdr

Cmdr_Sloane: "Can you scan them to warn us Kyte?"

_kyte_: reconfiguring now cmdr

Cmdr_Sloane: "Very good ...."

Cmdr_Sloane: "Where the hell is Ek?"

Lt_Lyra: Cmdr, the air contains concentrated amounts of hydrogen and methane

_kyte_: i cant find him cmdr... he seems to have disappeared

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION: turns around to look at Lyra

Cmdr_Sloane: "Are we in any danger?"

Lt_Lyra: not immediate, but soon.......

Lt_Lyra: very little exposure can be tolerated

Cmdr_Sloane: "Have you got an exact fix on tose life signs yet?"

Background: A flashing light can barely be seen near a cave entrance

Cmdr_Sloane: "Ok people .... I think we've found them"

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; points to the flashing light

_kyte_ scans area

_kyte_: looks clear

Lt_Lyra: yes Cmdr, follow me.....

Cmdr_Sloane: "Let's go ...."

BACKGROUND: light stops

Lt_Lyra stops abruptly

Cmdr_Sloane: "Lyra?"

_kyte_ ACTION turns to look for Ensign Ek

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; taps combadge

Lt_Lyra: Cmdr, I cannot get a fix on those life signs anymore

Cmdr_Sloane: "Ensign Ek ...respond..."

Cmdr_Sloane: What happened Lyra?"

Lt_Lyra: they were coming from the area of the light.........

Ens_Ek is stuck under rocks

Lt_Lyra: but quite faint.........then I lost them when the light stopped

_kyte_ goes to ek and stars to dig him out

Lt_Lyra: still scanning Cmdr.......

Cmdr_Sloane: "Kyte ... get him out...Lyra ... you're with me ..."

Ens_Ek help.......

_kyte_ looks at sloane

_kyte_ returns to digging out ek

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; with phaser drawn ..... runs to the cave opening ...

_kyte_: hold on ensign

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; stops just outside the cave enterance ..

BACKGROUND: As Sloane approaches the cave he sees a mirror on the ground near cave entrance, along with a dead body, of a humanoid male

Lt_Lyra follows close behind.......

Lt_Lyra scans the body.........

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; looks down ....

Cmdr_Sloane: "Damn ....I'm sorry ..."

Lt_Lyra: Cmdr, I believe he died of exposure........

SCAN Reveals body temp is still around 90 degrees

Cmdr_Sloane: "Any signs inside Lyra?"

Lt_Lyra: yes Cmdr........

SCAN Reveals he did die from Radiation poisoning

Cmdr_Sloane: "Ok ... let's go then ...

Lt_Lyra: several........but still faint......

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION: taps combadge

Lt_Lyra starts into the cave

_kyte_ struggles with one man sized rock on ensign ek

_kyte_: !! WHAT>

Cmdr_Sloane: "Lyra and I are going inside the cave .... If you don't hear from us in 5 mins. head back to the ship .... understood?"

_kyte_: well cmdr i might, if i can get my security assistant out

Cmdr_Sloane: "Good luck Lt."

_kyte_: but i am not leaveing with out anyof you! is that understood!

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; activates wrist light and enters the cave ..."You have your orders Lieutenant ...."

Lt_Lyra: Cmdr, the air is a little clearer inside but still at danger levels

_kyte_ finds long small tree, to use as lever

Cmdr_Sloane: "Good ...."

Ens_Ek groans

Lt_Lyra: however, we cannot remain here much longer

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; walks inside the cave slowly and cautiously ...

ACTION: As Sloane and Lyra enter cave they are beset by 4 humanoid males bearing spears

Lt_Lyra walks beside Sloane.....scanning the cave

Lt_Lyra steps back

CUT SCENE CUT SCENE -- The captain and her entourage arrive on surface to be greeted by four 8' tall beings with greenish skin and a pungent odor

NPC: UNNH....You purty lady....you must be one TORGRUK wants....come with me!!

Capt_Xendra: umm, very well then...

Ens_Xanatos WHISPERS to Wildstar: "What IS that smell?"

NPC Alien " We heard you...little blue man.....we not think you funny!!"

Ens_Xanatos WHISPERS to Wildstar: "These guys smell like curdled milk..."

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR whispers to xantos..."just try and keep a straight face"

NPC Alien: Looks of rage pass over his face

Capt_Xendra ACTION: glares at her offiers, "thats enought gentlemen"

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: we appoligize for our behavior

NPC Alien " Hurry Up Lady....TORGRUK dont like waiting on womens!!"


Capt_Xendra: Umm, you can call me Captain Merrick thank you

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: scans with tricorder

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR looks around

NPC Alien " I will call YOU LADY.!!!! Lady...now FOLLOW ME!!"

Capt_Xendra: Well I suppose I shall follow you MAN...

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: glares at the Alien

ACTION: The smelly guards hand you over to a smaller looking alien tho he is still quite large...around 7' tall...he wears spectacles and is finely clothed.

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR: whispers to xan...gee no respect

Capt_Xendra: I am Captian Merick, and you are?

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: grins at Wildstar

NPC Alien: " pardon their rude behavior Captain....the male species off this planet is dominant over the female"

NPC Alien " I am called Dorvin madam"

Capt_Xendra: I see, every species is different, first contact is always a learning expirence

Capt_Xendra: Well Dorvin, when wll we meet with TORGRUK, I am anxious to learn of your people

DORVIN: " Follow me please captain. I am TORGRUK's senchal...and as such I am most intelligent of my kind to meet you.....so he has chosen me to guide you around palace"

Dorvin: " TORGRUK awaits you in the main hall"

Capt_Xendra: Thank you Dorvin

DORVIN: " please madam , when speaking with TORGRUK, be careful not to seem like you are his superior...he is actually quite cunning and dosnt like being made a fool"

DORVIN:" most of my species are intellectually inferior than what you are probably used to Captain"

Capt_Xendra: Understood Dorvin, but I at least expect to ba called Captian if that is AT ALL possible

ACTION: DORVIN Guides you to a door....which is quite large ..around 14' tall....he opens it and bids you farewell....and Captain...TORGRUK will call you such, maybe you can get him to have others address you as that as weel

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: reads tricorder and frowns

ACTION: Xan notices Dorvin doesnt smell

Capt_Xendra: Thank you Dorvin, we appreciate your help

DORVIN: No problem madam

Capt_Xendra ACTION: enters room

Ens_Xanatos: "Ahhh, nice to breathe again..."

ENSIGN_WILDSTAR follows captain

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: follows Captain

Capt_Xendra ACTION: elbows Xanatos

ACTION: A large Alien approaches your away team...he is around 13' tall...and quite muscular....he seems quite jovial


Ens_Xanatos ACTION: grins, "Sorry, Captain..."

Capt_Xendra: You are TORGRUK I assume...

Ens_Xanatos: Santa????

TORGRUK" Ahhh Gretings Capt'n........Yes i am TORGRUK!!!! ...Welcome to my home...my you are small arent you?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Capt_Xendra: Yes I suppose we are compared to your species (laughs)

TORGRUK: " Please sit and eat Capt'n.......let us discuss matters of state and this federation of yours....."

ACTION: TORGRUK looks curiously at Xanatos.......

Capt_Xendra: Thank You TORGRUK, your hospitality is much appreciated


Ens_Xanatos ACTION: looks back at TORGRUK

Capt_Xendra: TORGRUK, this is Ensign wildstar, and Ensign Xanatos

TORGRUK to Xan " You could be one of us if you were larger little one....I wonder can you fight like us as well?"

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: nods to TORGRUK

Ens_Xanatos: "Yes, I have been trained well..."

TORGRUK: " That is good little one......we will have to see your abilities in our arena"

Capt_Xendra: TORGRUK, I understand that you have had a recent encounter with the Borg...

TORGRUK: " But first business...then fun yes?!!...HAHAHHAHHAHAH"

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: grins

TORGRUK: " Yes Capt'n.....we recently encountered the Borg...they used to leave us be because we are technologically inferior as they put it......but now some of our people have been assimilated

Capt_Xendra: Because of your recent warp capabilities?

TORGRUK: " I think that is why Capt'n"

ACTION: TORGRUK takes a seat

CUT SCENE CUT SCENE-- Sloane and Lyra find them selves in a dangerous predicament

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; puts his phaser back in his holster and slowly raises his hands

Cmdr_Sloane: "We mean you no harm ....... we came here to save you ....."

Lt_Lyra discreetly scans them

NPC Humanoids : Raise spears and ask " Who are you!!??" and What are you doin here!!?"

Cmdr_Sloane: "My name is Sloane .... and this is Lyra ..... we are from the Federation Starship Raven .....

NPC's " Starfleet.....?"

Cmdr_Sloane: "You were attacked by the Borg ..... but they left suddenly ...."

Lt_Lyra ACTION: whispers to Sloane..."Cmdr, they have been exposed for too long........"

NPC's " We thought they were wiped out by borg like us"

Cmdr_Sloane: "Yes we are from Starfleet."

Cmdr_Sloane: "We almost were...... but we are fighting back ...."

Lt_Lyra continues........."they need help, they are not well"

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; nods his head

NPC's " Are you here to rescue us?"

Cmdr_Sloane: "Yes.... we are"

Cmdr_Sloane: "How many of you survived?"

NPC Leader "There are only 10 of us left...well nine now ..since Dalin over there passed.."

Lt_Lyra: Cmdr, I suggest you beam all survivors to the runabout

Cmdr_Sloane: "ok ..."

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; points to his combadge

Cmdr_Sloane: "This is a communication device .... it is NOT a weapon ......"

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; taps his combadge

Lt_Lyra gets closer.......they allow the scanning but observe cautiously................then one leaves to get others


ACTION: Kyte gets Ek out from rubble.....just in time to notice............ As Kyte frees Ek...two drones come over the ridge

_kyte_: !! cmdr... company>

ACTION: The drones are hostile

_kyte_ drags ek to cave

_kyte_: well maybe not

ACTION: Drone moves in and swipes at Ek as Kyte drags him

ACTION: Drone misses

_kyte_ kicks at drone

ACTION: Drone is knocked off balance

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; fires phaser at first drone ...... hits him in the head ...

ACTION: Drone falls an explosion shoots forth from Sloane's phaser igniting him im flames

Lt_Lyra glares intently at the drone still approaching

ACTION: Second drone swipes at Kyte, glancing her temple

_kyte_ jump kicks drone

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; rolls on ground

ACTION: Drone falls down

_kyte_ throws her head causing her long pony tail to smack at drones arms and face

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; falls unconcious from his injuries

Lt_Lyra: we need to get out of here..............

Lt_Lyra ACTION: looks at kyte, Sloane and Ek.........

ACTION: Kyte's sensor goes off....from runabout....a ship has entered the sector

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; starts to stir ..... hs eyes open slowly ...

_kyte_ ek and slaone are all unconcious

ACTION: The refugees carry the injured to the landing site of away team and await transport

Cmdr_Sloane: "Re.... re....rep ... report ....."

Lt_Lyra ACTION: quickly decides to head for the runabout and signal the ship

Cmdr_Sloane ACTION; grimaces in pain

Lt_Lyra ACTION: transports all survivors aboard

CUT SCENE CUT SCENE -- The captain and Xan talk with TORGRUK, finalising the pact for starfleet......TORGRUK asks Xan to participate in the games

TORGRUK: " So little one...are you up for a good fight?...Hahahahhahahahah!!!"

Ens_Xanatos: "It would be an honor to be a part of your games, TORGRUK..."

Ens_Xanatos: "If you can handle the challenge..."

TORGRUK..." Wonderful!!...Lets go then...are ya coming Capt'n"

Ens_Xanatos: "Captain?"

TORGRUK: " Ahh little one...you are brave ...but you will not face me....I would be afraid I would step on you and end your life...hahahhahahha...you shall face one of our wild beasts...I would not risk the lives of any of my countrymen on an unknown alien, and you fighting is your choice"

Capt_Xendra: Yes Ensign?

Ens_Xanatos: "Unknown? That is an excuse, but if proof is what you'd like to see, bring the beast on..."

Ens_Xanatos: "You coming, Captain?"

TORGRUK: " Ahh wonderful Xanatos.......I love your spirit!!!"

Capt_Xendra: Well sure, why not Ensign?

ACTION TORGRUK Leads Xan and the Captain to a stadium .....where many cheers arise from crowd and battles are fought in an ancient roman like manner

ACTION TORGRUK leads Xan to a weapons area....." Choose your weapon Xanatos"

Ens_Xanatos: "This kind of brings back memories of home..."

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: pick up double ended axe

TORGRUK: " maybe our species are related afterall Little friend"

TORGRUK: " Enjoy yourself my friend"

ACTION Xan enters an arena where two large aliens are drawing out a cage

Ens_Xanatos: "I will, hope this lasts long enough for you to see my skills..."

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: twirls the double axe from side to side, in a display of showmanship

ACTION The aliens open the cage and run

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: braces himself

ACTION A large razor backed beast jumps from the cage....it as razor sharp claws and swordlike teeth

ACTION The beast charges Xan and leaps in the air

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: grins

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: side steps and somersaults backwards

ACTION The beast pounces from the ground after is miss and lands atop Xan.....clawing at his midsection...tearing a wound

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: swings axe at hind quarters

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: stands up and looks at wound

ACTION The beast falls...whining.....but stands and Xan notices its wound already begin to mend

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: uses the axe as a pole and vaults over the best, strking the back of its neck

ACTION The beast falls...its back broken by the blow....but a cracking noise can be heard as the bones mend

Capt_Xendra ACTION: cheers Xanatos on...calls ship to prepare for a injured Xanatos

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: grins

Ens_Xanatos: "Resiliant, are ya?"

ACTION: the beast growls in defiance

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: twirls the axe about and strikes the beast under the chin, tearing a large hole in its neck

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: flips over the beast and strikes it in the side

ACTION The beasts head is nearly lopped from its shoulders as a gurgling noise can be heard.......the beast lives on and growls through the blood

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: hammers the axe into its underbelly

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: raises the axe one more time

ACTION the beast falls...in a pool of blood.....the crowd chants " KILL " over and over

Ens_Xanatos: "Death in combat is not a sad death..."

Ens_Xanatos ACTION: severs the beasts head from its body

ACTION The crowd cheers

Ens_Xanatos: "It is done..."

-------END SIM-------END SIM-------